Feel like you could be the next Steve Jobs, but not sure where to start? Looking for a way to reduce the environmental footprint of your start-up company? Just had an amazing idea to end global warming? Simply want to move to the countryside and start your own organic farm? Just finished your studies, but don’t want a boring 5-9 job?
There are so many good reasons to want to become an entrepreneur. And even more good reasons to want to become a GREEN entrepreneur.
This seminar will help light the “entrepreneurial flame” in those who only just have a flicker of a business idea. And it will show starting and established young entrepreneurs how to make their business more green and sustainable.
- Motivational talk by a successful young green entrepreneur.
- Practical workshop: how to “green” my project?
- Practical workshop: business plan writing made easy and fun.
- What is Erasmus+ and how can I use it?
- Networking dinner.
When and where?
Wednesday 19 August, 16:00-22:00 (including networking dinner)
homo ecos: Green Floor, Ernestīnes iela 12, Rīga
Participation is free of charge. The working language will be English, with Latvian translation for those who need it.
Sign up here before 17 August.
* This seminar is made possible by Erasmus+ and Eurodesk.